Which health issues have been linked to insufficient or inadequate sleep?
Did You Know . . .?
- Recent surveys say 37% of drivers admit to falling asleep behind the wheel each year
- Inadequate sleep costs $180+ billion each year in reduced worker productivity
- Loss of just 1½ hours sleep can result in a 32% reduction in daytime alertness
- Snoring can reach 90 decibels - the same as a passing train
At The Snoring and Sleep Apnea Dental Treatment Center we are dedicated to helping our patients find a solution to the challenges of sleep disturbed by obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.
Kevin F. Postol, DDS | Snoring and Sleep Apnea Dental Treatment Center | 15208 Manchester Road | Ballwin, MO 63011 | 636-394-6044
- If snoring or sleep apnea is robbing
you or your sleep partner from
essential sleep, we would like to
help. Learn more
- Sufficient, quality sleep is essential
to your good health. Learn more
- If you have been unsuccessful with your CPAP machine, Oral Appliance Therapy may be a better option. Learn more
A word about dental sleep medicine from our patients . . .
15208 Manchester Road | Ballwin, MO 63011 | 636-394-6044
Dr. Postal is a Diplomate of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and as such has demonstrated ability and experience in the area of dental sleep medicine